/ Friday, December 30, 2011 / / Food , Home and my recipes
Butchie's Recipes: Graham Crema de Fruta
It's incredibly easy to make (no baking necessary) and both the kids and oldies in the family love it.
1 big pack of Graham crackers
Some crushed Graham
439g can of fruit cocktail (doesn't matter what brand), cut into smaller pieces and drained of juice
168 ml can of Alaska condensada
1 tetra pack Alaska Crema or Nestle all purpose cream, chilled a day before
1. Mix all purpose cream and Alaska condensada in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Lay out Graham crackers in a rectangular dish.
3. Pour some of the mixture on top of the first layer of Graham..
4. Spread fruit cocktail evenly on top.
6. After the third layer, pour the remaining mixture on top, sprinkle with some fruit cocktail, then some crushed graham.
7. Put Crema in the chiller overnight.
8. Enjoy! Serves 5-6 persons.
Writing, travel and cooking enthusiast. Choco addict. Hyperactive wife. Mom in transition. Clumsy kid in a late-twenties woman's body. South Park convert. Analog junkie. 90s-00 rock music fan. Surrogate mother to four bonker dogs and four equally bonker cats. A crucible of many aspirations.